An opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Accountant to join a successful manufacturing business, in the heart of Northamptonshire, which has a long standing reputation for delivering quality through innovation to businesses across the globe. With annual turnover in excess of £50m, they have plans to significantly grow the business over the forthcoming years.
The Group Financial Accountant will be pivotal in supporting this growth and in ensuring that financial processes and systems are able to generate accurate and timely management information. This role would be ideal for a finance professional wishing to make their first move from accountancy practice into commerce & industry.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director, the role will be a key member of the global finance team.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of group reporting including the preparation of consolidated management accounts and board reports
- Co-ordination and preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Working capital management
- Continuous improvement and development of our financial systems
- Motivation, development and coaching of two direct reports
- Manage key external relationships including co-ordination of the group audit
You will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with experience gained either within a similar manufacturing based business or from a top tier firm of chartered accountants
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems and MS Excel
- A strong communicator and possess sound interpersonal skills
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues throughout the business
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16372