We are seeking a Group Financial Controller on behalf of a progressive manufacturer based in Daventry.
This fast-paced business specialises in advanced engineering and manufacturing solutions for clients across the automotive sector including motorsport as well as aerospace. This developing company requires a Group Financial Controller to lead and regulate the processes and procedures for the group of companies, striving for efficiencies as well as providing reports and analysis in support of the leadership teams business decision-making.
This highly varied and hands-on role is crucial in the production of the statutory accounts and completion of the audit processes as well as developing business strategies and constructing long-term business plans, through the development of evaluating commercial opportunities, KPI analysis and presenting performance data to leadership with recommendations.
This would be a great opportunity for a technically strong accountant, that possesses a commercial approach along with the ability to support a team and implement improvements in financial processes and procedures.
I am keen to speak to qualified accountant with a proactive mindset to their duties along with an analytical attitude who is hands-on with the ability to influence key business decisions within a successfully flourishing and striving company.
- Support the leadership team in the development of business strategies and constructing long-term business plans, setting targets and ambitions for the business
- Presentation of financial performance reports, including analysis of KPI's and highlighting opportunities and threats, providing recommendations where required
- Constantly evaluating commercial opportunities, advising on commercial structures such as pricing and profitability
- Production of budgeting, forecasting and cash-flow to ensure optimal cash management
- Design and continually strive for efficiencies in the processes and procedures
- The production and submission of statutory accounts and reports
- Liaise with auditors, ensuring that audit processes are compliant and approved
- Maintain strong internal controls, providing accurate, efficient, and well controlled overall system of accounting processes and information
- To monitor financial performance of live projects and programs
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or QBE as a Company Accountant, Management Accountant or Financial Accountant
- Strong analytical mindset, demonstrating attention to detail and a flexible approach with excellent organisational skills
- Technically strong, keeping up to date with adaptations in compliance standards
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc)
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience
- Benefits package
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke or Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22991 - Group Financial Controller