Qualified accountant required by global business in London - a great first-step into Industry for Practice candidates.
My client is a long established and pioneering global business with it's UK head office based in the City of London. They seek a ACA / ACCA qualified accountant as their Group Reporting Accountant. With great exposure and visibility within the business you will be involved in the financial reporting and management information pack for the Group.
This will suit candidates with experience and knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and global reporting either from a top tier / Big 4 accountancy firm or a publicly listed / FTSE organisation.
- Management of monthly production of group's Finance Report and Financial Management Information pack
- Preparation of the group entities monthly balance sheet reviews
- Preparation of group financial statements
- Preparation of the group consolidation
- Implementation of new IFRS accounting standards
- Communication with a number of other departments across the business
- Communication with international business Financial Controllers
- Interaction with the group's external auditors and other external advisors and service providers.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Recent or current experience gained within a top tier or Big 4 accountancy firm
- Good communicator, both verbal and written, able to liaise with Senior Management / CFO
- Ability to work independently and take initiative including confidence to tackle issues beyond comfort zone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - any experience of HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) is advantageous
- Previous experience of or exposure to working in a Group Finance team for a listed business is beneficial but not essential
- A background or interest in either the Financial Services or Technology sectors is relevant.
What's on offer:
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Tailored benefits package
- Opportunity to build a foundation in Industry.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18635.