This global technology business has a reputation for creating value for their customers through innovation and quality of service. They now have a newly created role for a qualified accountant (or MBA professional) to assume the position of Head of Commercial Finance / Commercial Management.
Working closely with other internal stakeholders from the senior management team, the role provides guidance on finance related issues as part of the commercial team in winning UK and International deal opportunities. This will entail providing financial guidance to the Sales and Bid teams together with support to operative business units such as Service and Production.
This will suit a high calibre and ambitious individual who can grow their career within the business / Group.
- Overall responsibility of all financial aspects of deal opportunities
- Development of the business cases and associated commercial models
- Leads and develops the commercial management team and team members
- Managing clients at senior management level
- Responsible for the development of excellent relationships with the various stakeholders of the Group with an emphasis on encouraging knowledge transfer
- P&L management
- Management and review of multiple complex contracts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Well rounded experience of the key financial and commercial levers involved
- Experience in developing commercial models
- Knowledge and experience in the deal approval process
- Experience of evaluating commercial and technical risk with regards to bid opportunities
- The ability to manage performance, coach and motivate teams and individuals
- The force of character in managing at a senior level with both internal and external customers
- Confidence at presenting at senior management level
- Computer literacy across a variety of ERP systems, reporting tools and data manipulation tools
- Previous industry experience and an existing professional network/knowledge within the IT outsourcing and/or telecommunications sector
- A strong academic profile including a globally recognized accountancy qualification or MBA.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme (based on both personal and company performance)
- Company car (or car allowance)
- Very generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Flexible optional benefits (gym, dental, childcare etc)
- Multiple future career progression opportunities within the Group.
Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/15317.