Newly created role with expanding European business - a rare opportunity to build and grow a successful business unit with a focus on digital data capture product solutions.
My client is a growing European business with an established presence supplying to the UK retail sector. Clients include major / household high street and online retail brands across a variety of sectors.
Due to continued growth and expansion, a newly created role has been developed for a commercially minded Head of Digital focussing on developing digital products and solutions to improve efficiencies and enhance the customer offering.
In collaboration with Group and Business Partners, you will manage the digital projects and delivery of profitable goods and services aiming to achieve the agreed sales budget through successful management of this business segment. This role will involve developing existing customer relationships to create new digital opportunities within both current and new product areas.
- Develop a commercial strategy, including sales plans and profit targets, to meet and achieve the digital Company target within business segments
- Main point of contact for all digital customer projects including planning, organizing, carrying out and coordinating of multidisciplinary (software, electronics, mechanics) processing
- Provide the key interface between the Account Management Team and Operations
- Work with and proactively engage Marketing in the achievement of promoting digital solutions
- Liaise with in-house digital Research and development (R&D) technical function
- Design, promote and implement sales of new solutions, and initiatives
- Deliver business forecasting and outlooking processes with clear objectives
- Produce and submit proposals for customers and support the development and execution with the Account Managers
- Provide reporting as required and on a regular basis including information on the market, customers, competitors, pricing, trends etc.
- Develop, support and maintain strong links and cooperation between the Internal and External teams.
- Provide the business with data science/analytics.
What we're looking for:
- Commercially focussed with strong business acumen
- Responsible and accountable for owning and growing a P&L / business unit
- Previous digital experience, driving data capture, analytics and security
- Excellent project management, organisational and delivery skills
- Solid grounding and understanding of major UK retail customer base beneficial
- Comfortable and effective in a customer facing role
- A business leader with drive, initiative and ambition.
What's on offer:
- Target base salary £50,000 - £55,000
- Incentive / Bonus scheme
- Opportunity and freedom to build and grow a successful business unit.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20781