We are working with a Northamptonshire based SME business in their search for a new Head of Finance.
The Head of Finance is an important, strategic and senior member of the team. Although the role will be based primarily in Northampton the successful candidate must be willing and able to spend time at any of the five other offices, as the business needs dictate.
Internally, the individual will be leading a team of 11, be able to manage relationships with key stakeholders within the business and forge strong relationships with key clients and external auditors, amongst others.
- Financial management of the business including reporting to Board of Management/Partners and cash management
- Completion of the annual budget cycle and annual accounts preparation
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as a member of the Board of Management
- Improvement of financial disciplines throughout
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack
- Liaising with auditors, year-end accounts preparation and completion of information for AGM
- Oversight of payroll processing
- Attendance at Board and Heads of Teams meetings
- Liaison with auditors and bankers to the firm
What we are looking for:
- A qualified Accountant and an experienced manager of a finance team
- Ability to think strategically and to work pro-actively
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- An effective report writer who is adept at making presentations
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Focused on sustainable and profitable investment, the ability to create sound financial forecasts and a willingness to get under the skin of, and become part of, the business is essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme with matched contributions up to 4%
- BUPA with the ability to add spouse and/or dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Screening
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Competitive holiday entitlement that rises with length of service
- Death in Service benefit paying 3 x salary
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/18648