This well established, privately owned construction business, based in Milton Keynes, now seeks an experienced, qualified accountant to assume the role of Head of Finance.
Managing a small team, the Head of Finance will have responsibility for the financial control of the business and assist in the development of the company alongside the Directors. The Head of Finance will also get involved in areas such as corporate finance, funding and investment management and performance. The role will also take a lead on managing the relationships with Private Equity stakeholders and financial institutions.
- Management of two Assistant Accountants
- Statutory accounting
- Monthly management accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly reporting to Senior Management team
- Advise on investment activities in line with strategic plans
- Financial analyses of costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and company results compared to our strategic plans
- Manage preparation of budgets in line with processes
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant
- Experienced in the complete financial control of a business
- Knowledge of corporate finance, funding and/or private equity
What's on offer:
- Extremely competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to steer the direction of a growing business
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18682