We would like to hear from commercially minded qualified finance professionals who would be interested in this Head of Finance role for this well established business in Milton Keynes.
The Head of Finance will possess strong numerical skills to drive the organisation's financial operations and improve financial performance. Sound financial planning coupled with strong financial control will help drive effective financial strategies, improve revenue and enhance stakeholder confidence. If you possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills then this Head of Finance role could be the one for you.
The key deliverables are to develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with stakeholders. If you have experience within supply chain or retail that would be an advantage.
- Financial and strategic support to the business
- Preparation of management information, payroll and quarterly VAT returns
- Production of monthly accounts, forecasts and budgets and reporting pack for the Board
- Analysing and reporting on financial performance producing meaningful commentary and analysis of financial data
- Cash flow management
- Recruit, manage, develop and motivate the accounts team including responsibilities for the HR function
- Prepare annual budget models and forecasting and conduct regular budget reviews
- Maintaining and enhancing financial processes and procedures
- Taking an active role with the senior management team
- To take functional leadership role and lead strategic development for the Finance function within the business
- Work closely with functional department heads throughout the business with a view to monitoring, understanding and enhancing the performance of the business
What we are looking for:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Financial management experience
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles
- Line management experience
- Able to develop and motivate staff
- Previous experience of worked in a multi-site operation
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19693