Professional services firm seek Human Resources Administrator to join their Human Resources Shared Service Centre (HR SSC).
My client is a top tier professional services firm with both a strong National and International presence. They seek an HR Administrator with some previous HRadministration experience to join their HR Shared Service Centre in Milton Keynes. You must be able to handle a busy workload and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to be able to communicate effectively with staff up to Partner level.
- Process new starters and leavers including associated documentation
- Record and monitor sickness, producing monthly reports and carrying out follow up actions
- Diarise and monitor probationary reviews and long service awards, sending out reminder emails and producing confirmation letters
- Responds to reference requests
- Processes family leave - maternity, paternity, adoption etc. in accordance with the Firm's policies
- Liaises with Payroll according to deadlines to process monthly updates and changes
- Responds to questions and queries within knowledge and capability, referring to Shared Services Manager as and when necessary
- Produces staff information, e.g. reports, employee lists, statistics etc. to deadlines, as and when required
- Update flexible benefits system as necessary
- Carry out Graduate Recruitment Administration including assisting at assessment days, if required
- Follow Shared Services processes and the Firm's HR policies and procedures
- Work and support the rest of the Shared Services team to give input and contribute to the development of HR Shared services.
- Able to demonstrate a good grounding in HR administration
- Previous experience working within an HR Shared Services environment and/or within the professional services sector desirable (but not essential)
- Skilled in the use of Ms Word and Excel
- Able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills able to communicate with staff up to Partner level
- Occasional travel to London, and possibly other offices, required on an ad hoc basis.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Personalised benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a supportive environment with career progression opportunities.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15336