This innovative, highly respected and leading facilities management business now has an exciting opening for a Human Resources Advisor to support the Senior Management team in achieving the aims and objectives of the business.
As the Human Resources Advisor you will be based at their busy Northampton office and focus on building and delivering effective HR support and administration to its 300 staff, while promoting ethical and sustainable employment practices.
- New starter information, issue including:
- Offer letters and set up of HR folders
- Send and check all reference requests for new starters
- Maintain up to date holiday records for each employee
- All sickness/absence records and, in conjunction with an agreed company sickness/absence policy, assist area managers to effectively manage sickness absence
- Produce and send all disciplinary and grievance correspondence
- Work in co-ordination with the contracts and operation directors to ensure compliance and site support.
- Review and manage all disciplinary issues with area managers and provide assistance with investigations, note taking or chairing of formal meetings
- Co-ordinate with the outsourced HR consultancy, to ensure legal compliance and best practice is observed at all times.
- Liaise with area managers to confirm completion or extension of probation periods and send appropriate letters to staff
- Maintain and update records of staff performance appraisals
- Liaise with agencies as and when required by managers for the provision of emergency cover for sites
- Provide reports as required on HR activities
- General administration including filing and answering the telephone
- Reporting to the Operations Director you may be asked to carry out other tasks as may be required
What we are looking for:
- Part qualified or qualified CIPD
- Previous experience of delivering ER support including conducting grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment and its applications, especially Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16474