Top tier accountancy firm seek experienced IT Audit Manager (or Assistant Manager) to join their growing internal audit team.
My client is a leading accountancy firm both nationally and internationally. They seek an experienced IT Audit Manager (or Assistant Manager) to join their growing internal audit team in the North of England. Reporting directly to the Internal Audit Partner and Director, you will be responsible for delivering IT risk based internal audit reviews and work to a range of public and private sector clients. Based from offices in Manchester, you will work with clients across the North of England.
My client always aims to deliver work to the highest technical standards whilst providing an excellent level of customer service. With growing demand and an expanding department, future career progression opportunities are endless.
- Conducting and managing IT audit work and reviews on behalf of a number of clients in the North of England
- Build and develop long term relationships with senior stakeholders across client organisations
- Plan IT internal audit work programmes and set of control objectives
- Ensure that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client
- Act as a point of contact for both Partner and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit
- Deliver clear presentations of service features and benefits to clients
- Act as a role model, helping to develop and mentor members of the team
- Identify and transform opportunities and prospects into new work.
- Practical experience of conducting IT audits within either the public or private sector
- Relevant professional qualification such as CISA / QiCA / ACCA / MIIA / CIPFA or equivalent
- Have a sound technical understanding of IT issues
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients and a team of staff
- Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver work effectively
- Strong technical abilities in audit methodologies
- Experience of identifying issues through sound technical analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through extensive report/proposal writing experience
- Desire to help grow and develop the department.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15343