My client is one of the larger regional firms in the West Midlands. They seek an experienced Management Accountant to be responsible for a portfolio of clients in the provision of management accounting information in accordance to the particular requirements of each client.
Ideally with a formal accountancy qualification or studying towards one (ACCA, CIMA), you will oversee the delivery of management accounting services to a range of clients, predominately owner managed businesses (OMB's). The firm has a unique range of service lines and there is vast potential to grow within the firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity that could suit a Management Accountant who is seeking more autonomy.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those
- and other ad-hoc duties given to them
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats
- Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts in the clients required format
- Cash flow and movements analysis
- Key statistics, data and management information
- A wide variety of queries, requests and information providing
- Develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
- To communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the finance function
- and other departments within the firm.
Who we're looking for;
- ACCA or CIMA qualified or part qualified, a commercially experienced (QBE) or AAT qualified with experience.
- Have experience of Excel and accounting software packages
- Be team orientated, wish to be interactive and have great organisational skills.
- Be self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence to clients
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed customer expectations and needs
- Experience of preparing accounts in a professional office
- VAT return experience is preferred, but not essential.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Flexitime is available
- Further flexible benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/15358.