Well established business in Warwick requires a temp/interim Management Accountant to provide management accounting services to a UK subsidiary of an international organisation. The role will provide management accounting information for UK stakeholders and reporting to the international parent company. Sage Line 50 is highly desirable. This assignment is for a two to four week period.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats
- Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts in the clients required format
- Cash flow analysis
- Key statistics, data and management information
- Dealing with a wide variety of queries and requests for information
You will be:
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified or qualified accountant.
- Team orientated with great organisational skills.
- Self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence to clients
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed expectations and needs
- Knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Sage Line 50 or a related product and be able to learn new accounting programs
What's on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/19706