Our client, a business services organisation based in Bicester, is recruiting for a self-motivated, results oriented Management Accountant, with a positive outlook, to support Managers and Directors in providing professional management accounting services to a selection of long established clients, including ones based internationally.
The client portfolio will comprise of start-ups, limited companies and international groups. The services can include management accounting, balance sheet reconciliations, cashflow, analysis and payroll.
Each team member will benefit from a rewarding career, technical and soft-skills training and personal development all within a collaborative and interactive environment with real progression prospects for the future.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats
- Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts in the clients required format
- Foreign exchange
- Cash flow analysis
- Key statistics, data and management information
- A wide variety of queries, requests and information providing
- Provide cover and support within the outsourcing team
- Visiting and working for clients at their offices
- Payrolls, payroll year-end returns and P11d's
You will be:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified or late stage part qualified
- Team orientated with great organisational skills.
- Self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence to clients
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed customer expectations and needs
- Knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Sage or a related product and be able to learn new accounting programs
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Life assurance
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19731