This charity, with a large well established membership, based in Leamington Spa, now has a vacancy for a Management Accountant. The Management Accountant role is primarily to produce monthly management accounts to assist the business in making sounds financial decisions, ensuring that income and expenditure remain in line with agreed targets and that financial controls are followed appropriately.
Flexible and/or reduced hours are available to suit. Looking for a qualified accountant or QBE. Probably wouldn't suit a part qualified accountant.
- Preparation of journals for monthly management accounts and supporting schedules.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts and checking of bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly partial exemption VAT returns for the group.
- Production of monthly management accounts, commentary and variance analysis.
- Involvement in the production of yearly budgets and reporting against budget during the year.
- Checking and collating the branch annual reports for inclusion in the group annual accounts.
- Involvement in the production of the annual statutory accounts and supporting schedules for audit, facilitating the audit process.
- Checking and collating the branch returns relating to membership and gift aid.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
What we are looking for:
- CIMA / ACCA qualified, or qualified by appropriate level of experience
- Proven record of production of monthly management accounts
- Sound understanding of double entry accounting
- Experience of SAGE accounting system or similar
- Positive attitude and willingness the learn
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working including reduced hours
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19734