This professional services organisation, with it's office based in Northampton, is now looking for a Management Accountant to join their central finance function.
The firm is part way through an exciting change and transformation project, to introduce a new finance platform and rethink the way finance provides support to the business. The Management Accountant role will be part of this and provide vital accounting support to the business. The team ensures the safeguarding of the firm's assets and ensures their finance policies are applied by providing the necessary support and challenge to the business.
The Management Accountant will have an analytical and diligent mind and be keen to seek out new ways of working to ensure that your work is produced in the most efficient way possible.
- Finance system investigations to prepare meaningful analysis to support the Senior Accountant
- Manage the fixed assets registers to fully understand the nature of additions and disposals
- Provide a good service to key stakeholders within the firm
- Understand and apply our internal policies to ensure that controls are being followed
- Reporting & planning
What we are looking for:
- Qualified AAT or ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified
- Experience in a finance background and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of fixed asset accounts
- Strong Excel skills and should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Study support
- A personal development plan that will help you grow your skills
- Career progression within the role, the team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19735