We would like to hear from qualified finance professionals interested in a Management Accountant opportunity to take responsibility for the financial control of this Coventry based organisation and a small finance team of three.
Most likely the Management Accountant role would suit an experienced and fully qualified accountant with a can-do attitude, organised and collaborative with a wide array of stake holders. Reporting into the CEO, this role will be responsible for both the management and delivery of all aspects of finance within the group.
- Act as the key point of contact in finance for the CEO and Executive Team.
- Provide the management team with timely and accurate financial information regarding the businesses performance to enable them to make commercial and operational decisions.
- To ensure robust accounting and reporting which will drive the financial performance of the business.
- Deliver accurate budgets, forecasts and strategy plans whilst developing monthly performance reports and KPIs.
- Organising the day to day running of the Finance team, ensuring your team's objectives are achieved and providing clear direction and support for team members.
- Ability to produce and deliver periodic management accounts, monthly and year end for the group.
- Supporting HR Manager with monthly payroll & pension processing.
- Prepare information for VAT.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Maintain good relationships with banks and financial contractors.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
What we are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Accountant. ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good communicator, with a positive attitude towards leading a small team and working with other teams.
- Previous SME Experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a wide range of people.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21788