Well established business in Warwick requires a temp/interim Management Accountant to provide management accounting services to many types of businesses in the UK market, from small family owned companies to members of publicly quoted groups. Initially to cover maternity, the Management Accountant will provide management accounting information for UK stakeholders and reporting to the international parent companies. Sage Line 50 is highly desirable.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts using Iris Accounts Production
- Prepare simple corporation tax returns using Iris Business Tax
- Reconcile accounting records provided by clients to prepare the statutory accounts
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats
- Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts in the clients required format
- Cash flow analysis
- Key statistics, data and management information
- Dealing with a wide variety of queries and requests for information
You will be:
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified or qualified accountant.
- Experienced in working within an accountancy practice environment
- Team orientated with great organisational skills.
- Self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence to clients
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed expectations and needs
- Knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Sage Line 50 or a related product and be able to learn new accounting programs
What's on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate / salary
- Temp to perm possibility
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/21790