Immediate need for an experienced Management Accountant with a growing technology business in Coventry, West Midlands.
My client is a private equity backed technology business that has and is continuing to experience a high level of growth both in the UK and internationally. They seek a Management Accountant to work with and support the Financial Controller in providing a comprehensive finance service to the business.
This is a group wide role focusing on management accounts, performance analysis, month end process & accounts payable activities for all group entities. You will also be responsible for maintaining full accounts of all small group entities.
You will require strong communication and organisational skills to ensure the company's budget holders are properly informed and monthly management accounts are prepared timely and accurately.
Excellent internal visibility and stakeholder engagement with this business facing role.
- Production of management accounts together with variance analysis and deviations to the budget and forecast
- Monthly meetings with budget holders to discuss the performance, highlighting key variances and agreeing follow up actions
- Active participation in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Own the month end process including journals
- Responsible and ownership of stock accounting
- Review cost accruals and prepayments for the Group
- Balance sheet reconciliations including prepayments, accruals and stock accounts
- Bank reconciliations including month end foreign currency adjustments
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Full ownership of fixed asset accounting
- Assist with the preparation of the statutory accounts
- End of year reconciliation process as well as preparation for the audit of the financial statements
- Identify, discuss, agree and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Support the team with processing of sales and purchase invoices as and when required.
- Part qualified, finalist or newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent however candidates deemed qualified by experience will also be considered
- Extensive experience in management accounting, month end close and general ledger accounting
- Financial process improvement and automation experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills, able to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all business levels
- Flexible, 'can do' and open approach with ambition to embrace opportunities and grow with the business.
- Team player, willing and able to support and train other team members
- Strong systems skills including Advanced Excel
- Additional experience using ERP systems is also beneficial.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Flexible working, standard hours 9 - 5:30
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional benefits
- Further opportunities for career growth and development.
Immediate need so apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21803