We are working exclusively with a market leading business within the automotive sector. The company has now acquired an IT business that has a significant market share within its niche. We would like to hear from part qualified or AAT qualified Management Accountants who are now looking for a role that they can make their own and take responsibility for the financial control of this SME business.
You will be riding shotgun with the Senior Management Accountant, who will guide, train and develop you both in terms of experience gained and through your professional examinations.
- Assist in the compilation of the annual Budgets for all connected companies, which will include regular meetings with departmental Heads to ensure all sales and margin opportunities are accurately identified, analysed and reported.
- Compilation of regular sales, margin, and overhead forecasts
- Production of monthly management accounts for all connected companies including the preparation of accruals and prepayments.
- Production of Board Meeting slides for the Finance Director.
- As part of the management accounts process, you will need to take ownership of all balance sheet reconciliations (bank, PL, SL, Payroll, fixed assets etc.) and ensure they are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist the Finance team in managing all connected companies' working capital balances such as aged debt, cash flow and other considerations that have direct impact the companies' liquidity.
- Assist the Finance team in providing essential financial and volumetric information to management as required from time to time.
- Take ownership of the daily transactional data and monthly management accounts including prepayments and accruals.
- Assist management in appraising investment and project opportunities as required from time-to-time.
- Coding of ad hoc purchase invoices, sales invoices
- Journal creation and input into nominal ledger
- A multitude of ad hoc duties
What we are looking for:
- Part qualified accountant, probably CIMA or ACCA but would consider AAT qualified looking to push on
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong time management skills
- Commercially focussed and sharp
- Strong Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to learn (steep learning curve at that)
- Career development
- To be at the start of an exciting business
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21820