A newly created Management Accountant opportunity within a manufacturer based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. Career progression, study support and on-site parking all on offer.
My client works closely with technology brands recognised worldwide and are renowned as a key provider of innovative solutions and systems integrations. They seek a Management Accountant to support the Group Financial Controller in all elements of management accounting for UK operations as well as overseas entities with a strong emphasis on data analysis.
This role is essential for the production and presentation of performance data analysis, having an influence upon business management decision making in what is an exciting time for the business as they continue to evolve.
This opportunity provides an exciting prospect for the successful candidate to join a growing and aspiring business. The exposure with the Group Financial Controller will allow the individual to continue to evolve their knowledge and progress their personal competencies. I am keen to speak to candidates with a proactive mindset to their duties with an analytical attitude who is looking to develop within a flourishing successful company.
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Produce and present performance data analysis reports including sales, cost of sales and profit margins highlighting trends and opportunities
- Assistance with price list generation and margin validation
- Monthly profit & loss accounts and variance analysis as well as weekly forecasting and budgeting
- Cost Control reviews and analysis
- Oversee credit control and customer account limits
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller in bank reconciliations, purchase invoice postings and payroll
- Maintenance of data for customer specific reports such as sales reports.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified/Finalist accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or QBE as a company accountant, management accountant or financial accountant
- Strong analytical mindset, demonstrating attention to detail and a flexible approach with excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT systems skills including Excel. Any experience using Sage is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- Opportunity for study support
- Cash Healthcare plan
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21858 - Management Accountant