A newly created Management Accountant opportunity within a manufacturer based in Daventry. Long-term career progression, study support and on-site parking all on offer.
The business works closely with well-known technology brands recognised globally and are a prominent provider for innovative system integration. They seek a Management Accountant to support the Group Financial Controller, encompassing all elements of management accounts for UK operations as well as the overseas entities.
The Management Accountant is crucial for the production and presentation of performance data analysis, providing insight to senior business stakeholders and influencing upon key business decision making in what is an exciting time for the firm as they continue to progress and grow globally.
This proposition offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a flourishing and aspiring business. The exposure to partner with the Group Financial Controller will allow the individual to continue to evolve their own personal knowledge and competencies.
I am keen to speak to candidates with a proactive and commercial attitude to their work assignments, that are eager to develop within a successfully thriving company with prior knowledge in a Management Accounts or Financial Accounting role.
- Produce and present performance data analysis reports including sales, cost of sales and profit margins highlighting trends and opportunities to exploit
- Monthly profit & loss accounts and variance analysis as well as weekly forecasting and budgeting
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Assistance with price list generation and margin validation
- Cost Control reviews and analysis
- Oversee credit control and customer account limits
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller in bank reconciliations, purchase invoice postings and payroll
- Maintenance of data for customer specific reports such as sales reports.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified/Finalist accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or QBE as a company accountant, management accountant or financial accountant
- Strong analytical mindset, demonstrating attention to detail and a flexible approach with excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT systems skills including Excel. Any experience using Sage is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- Opportunity for study support
- Cash Healthcare plan
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21858 - Management Accountant