This award winning property consultancy, based in Leicestershire, is both entrepreneurial and innovative and the company operates as a strong team specialising in commercial, development, agency and valuation services.
The finance team now has an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team to assist in the management of the entire accounts functions of the company.
We would like to hear from qualified, part qualified, or qualified by experience candidates working in commerce and industry OR accountancy practice. The Management Accountant will be responsible for producing year end accounts for a portfolio of companies including all year end adjustments.
The Management Accountant will work within a team with another Management Accountant and Head of Accounts.
- Full responsibility for client accounts (commercial and residential property management)
- Year end accounts for the client's Limited companies
- Monthly statement and regular reporting to clients
- Maintaining 60+ client bank current accounts and maintaining 300+ deposit accounts
- Regular invoicing for rent and service charges including collection from tenants and owners
- VAT returns calculation and submission on behalf of clients
- Recharges of utilities and ad hoc charges
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Communicating with clients and tenants via the telephone, email and by letter
What we are looking for:
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA or QBE all considered
- Previous management accounting experience
- Well organised and highly efficient time management skills
- Extensive use of Excel plus competence in the use of Microsoft Office, mainly Outlook and Word
- Ability to work on their own initiative without direct supervision
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study if required
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21860