The Management Accountant is primarily responsible for a division within a group of linked entities, ensuring all financial reporting is performed to deadlines while providing insights and trends on business processes.
Based near to Bicester, the business has significantly grown over the last three years and has future ambitions to expand their offering and become a key innovator in their industry. Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the Management Accountant is crucial for the full spectrum of management accounting duties, including the variance analysis, KPI's and variety of month-end reports.
This opportunity offers the exciting prospect to aid future business decision making and support with future projects, by supporting with inter-company reconciliations, track growth of plans sold against redemptions and assisting group budget holders in controlling spend.
This requirement is suitable for a technically and commercially strong qualified or finalist accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent seeking to broaden their exposure and develop within a driven and aspiring culture.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts packs for associated businesses, including KPIs, variance analysis and forecasts
- Accountable for comprehensive balance sheet reconciliations, and the calculation of prepayments and accruals
- Assist in preparing annual budgets, ensure these are accurate and completed to tight deadlines; plus supporting group budget holders in controlling spend
- Track growth of future plans and highlighting opportunities and threats
- Support accurate flash reporting to ensure is accurate & on time
- Design, implement & manage of all internal financial procedures
- Ownership of VAT return submission to HMRC
- Adhoc duties as requested by the Financial Accountant
What we are looking for:
- Qualified/Finalist accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or QBE
- Solid administrative skills with exposure to reconciliations of income, costs and balance sheets
- A pro-active character with high levels of attention of detail, possessing good time management to meet tight deadlines
- Strong IT systems skills including Excel. Any experience using SAGE or SAP is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Life assurance
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke or Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22950 - Management Accountant