We are currently supporting a unique, market leading SME business located on the outskirts of Warwick in their search for a newly created Management Accountant opportunity.
My client is a distinctive automotive business, hosting a number of exclusive and stand-out events which attracts a global customer base. As a result of continued growth, they seek a Management Accountant to support the Finance Director in all elements of the transactional accounting along with completion of the group management accounts.
This would be a great opportunity for a well-rounded accountant, encompassing all elements of the general ledger management, banking, payroll, along with producing the management accounts. The Management Accountant will be very hands-on and be highly influential in the efforts to identify and implement the best working practices and procedures during production of accounts.
This opportunity provides an exciting prospect for the successful candidate to join a growing and aspiring business. I am keen to speak to candidates with a broad accounting background, who are highly organised with an analytical attitude in the search for best business practice.
Beautiful, rural location in the Warwickshire countryside, easily commutable from Warwick, Wellesbourne, Gaydon and the surrounding area.
- Preparation of management accounts (accruals, prepayments, reconcile control accounts, journals etc)
- Managing the fixed assets (including depreciation)
- Sorting purchase invoices, allocating nominal codes and auction codes, getting approval for payments, posting to the accounts system
- Prepare payment runs - select invoices for payment, create payment run for approval
- Post bank receipts for entry fee invoices and auction invoices, chase debtors
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card statement reconciliations - obtain supporting documentation for purchases and post to the system
- Preparation of payroll and VAT returns
- Provide reporting as required
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or AAT Qualified or QBE as Management Accountant or Financial Accountant
- Strong written and oral communication, with ability to be adaptable and prioritise tasks
- Strong analytical mindset, demonstrating attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Previous practical knowledge of accounting systems such as QuickBooks, Xero or Sage are beneficial but not essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000, dependent upon experience
- Company pension contribution
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22975 - Management Accountant