A newly created Management Accountant requirement, primarily responsible for a division within a group of linked entities, ensuring all financial reporting is performed to deadlines while providing insights and trends on business processes.
Based near to Bicester, the business has significantly grown over the last three years and has future ambitions to expand their offering and become a key innovator in their industry. Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, the Management Accountant is crucial for the full spectrum of management & financial accounting duties, including the variance analysis, KPI's and variety of month-end reports.
This opportunity offers the exciting prospect to aid future business decision making and support with future projects, by presenting and explaining management information and working closely with, as well as supporting and advising, stakeholders across the business with the ambition of future-proofing the businesses growth strategies.
I am eager to speak with either qualified accountants, finalists or QBE's with a commercial approach, in conjunction with experience of preparing management and financial accounts, planning, and analysis to support key business decisions within a successfully flourishing and striving company.
- Supporting the Divisional Finance Director, providing monthly management and financial accounts, budgets, forecasts, reconciliations and cash-flows
- Advice and support senior management decision making by presenting and explaining management information, advising and proving commentary for stakeholders
- Strive to continually improve and develop robust financial procedures and processes to accomplish the best efficiencies in reporting
- Involvement in year-end audit, enabling a satisfactory audit and liaising with auditors and other external stakeholders
- Responsible for Inter Company reconciliations, accurate and timely sales reconciliation of operational reports, flash reporting and maintaining fixed asset registers
- Support the wider finance team, to coordinate plans and activities across the group
- Adhoc duties as requested by the Divisional Finance Director
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or finalist accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or QBE as a Company Accountant, Management Accountant or Financial Accountant
- Strong written and verbal communication, liaising within a fiancé team and to senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset, demonstrating attention to detail and a flexible approach with excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT systems skills including Excel. Any experience using SAP is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Life assurance
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22978 - Management Accountant