We are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join a principled financial services company based in Warwick. Private health care, pension scheme and onsite parking all on offer.
This established financial services business has evolved their offering, by providing a unique range of consumer credit products tailored specifically to customer needs in an ethical and stable fashion. They seek a Management Accountant, in what is a highly varied and hands-on position to take ownership of all aspects of the financial reporting processes and procedures.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant is key in producing monthly Management Accounts, aiding the production of budgets and forecasts as well as KPI reporting and analysis to aid future business decision making. This opportunity also supports the Accounts Assistant in relation to transactional finance, assisting with accruals and prepayments along with maintaining Fixed Asset register.
I am keen to speak with well-rounded accountants, encompassing all elements of delivering management accounts together with being influential in the efforts to identify and implement the best working practices and procedures during production of accounts and transactional accounting.
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
- KPI reporting and analysis to exploit opportunities and reduce threats
- Assisting producing budget and forecasts
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliations & Loanbook monthly reconciliations
- Bad debt calculations and provisions
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register
- FX rate calculations and month end revaluations
- Payroll, Pensions, PAYE monthly reconciliations, P11Ds
- Any other ad hoc duties/tasks
What we are looking for:
- Qualified, finalist or studier of ACCA, CIMA, AAT or equivalent, or QBE as a varied and well-rounded accountant
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc)
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Private health care (Including dental and optical)
- Casual dress
- On Site Parking
- Company Events
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22985 - Management Accountant