Immediate need for a Management Accountant in Coventry. Super flexible working including hybrid working from home on offer - 36 hours per week over either 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
My client is a unique and pioneering organisation that operates within the technology and manufacturing sectors. They support and are involved with a hugely diverse range of fascinating projects and clients, helping to create the future world that we live in.
They have an immediate need for a Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller. Key responsibilities will include all aspects of management accounting, finance business partnering, budgeting, forecasting and supporting the wider business to meet commercial objectives.
This role is initially offered on an interim basis with the possibility of becoming permanent at a later date, if desired.
Immediate need so apply today.
- Developing and maintaining management accounting information on both a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process, producing draft budgets and forecasts with commentary
- Prepare and interpret financial and related data and provide advice and support to inform decision making and support the area to meet strategic and financial objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with budget holders and stakeholders, supporting them in managing their business area
- Support budget holders through robust preparation and scrutiny of financial appraisal for new activity e.g. R&D, external funding bids and internal projects.
- Interpretation and analysis of data to inform income projections, financial budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Take an active part in month end closure, responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes, policies or procedures
- Provide expert advice and guidance to stakeholders on opportunities and risks.
- Qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA/ICAEW or equivalent preferred although candidates deemed Qualified By Experience will also be considered
- Commercially aware with previous experience working as a Management Accountant, Project Accountant, Finance Business Partner or similar role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and interpret financial information to managers and colleagues at all business levels
- Strong accounting software skills including Microsoft Excel. Any experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics is beneficial but by no means essential
- Organised and proactive with initiative and able to work to tight deadlines.
What's on offer:
- Super flexible working including hybrid working from home
- 36 hours per week over either 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
- Fantastic modern offices with onsite parking and canteen
- A thoroughly interesting and genuinely dynamic working environment
- This role is initially offered on an interim basis with the possibility of becoming permanent at a later date, if desired.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Immediate need so register your interest by applying TODAY or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22989 - Management Accountant