This well established business now has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to become part of their large, dynamic finance team. Based in Northampton, the team provides valuable support to the business so you should be an independent thinker who looks for opportunities, loves challenges and believes what you do matters.
- Review and preparation of monthly and quarterly departmental balance sheet reconciliations
- Driving improvements through the quality of work that is produced by the team
- Review accruals and prepayments schedules provided
- Assist with reviewing the balance sheet accounts and suggesting improvements to current practices
- Review control account reconciliations
- Resolve queries with our internal clients
- Improving and developing spreadsheets to improve current processes
What we are looking for:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or AAT qualified
- Strong reconciliations experience
- A good problem solver with excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/16455.