Successful SME business requires Management Accountant / Finance Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the accounts function of the business.
My client is a successful and very profitable SME professional services organisation based in Corby, Northamptonshire. They seek a Management Accountant / Finance Manager to take responsibility for all aspects of the accounting function of the business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director / Owner, this is a stand-alone position.
Summary of responsibilities to include:
- Stand alone role covering all aspects of accounts and financial control for the business
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet Control account reconciliations
- Invoicing / purchase ledger with statement reconciliations and payments
- Credit control and accounts receivable
- Cashbook entries, bank reconciliations and all nominal ledger maintenance
- Month end Journals
- Group consolidations
- Preparing weekly cash flow forecasts and controlling cash flow
- Processing BACS payments
- Maintaining records and liaising with the accountants who run the payroll
- Quarterly VAT returns and HMRC payments
- Year-end reconciliations and accounts preparations for liaison with the accountants
- Other ad hoc duties such as dealing with company insurances.
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Could suit AAT qualified or candidates who are qualified by experience
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach
- Professional demeanour with excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Systems knowledge of Sage is beneficial.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16473