This regional firm of chartered accountants is recruiting for a self-motivated, results oriented Management Accounts Assistant, with a positive outlook, to provide support for Managers and Directors in providing professional management accounting services to a selection of long established clients.
This is a junior level role with a programme of training and personal development in place. The role would suit a part qualified or qualified AAT professional with a year or two of experience within an accounting environment, whether that is in practice or within commerce and industry.
Based in Bicester, the client portfolio will comprise of start-ups, limited companies and international groups. The services can include management accounting, balance sheet reconciliations, cashflow, analysis and payroll. Each team member will benefit from a rewarding career, technical and soft-skills training and personal development all within a collaborative and interactive environment with real progression prospects for the future.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats
- Analysis of profit and loss accounts in the clients required format
- Cash flow analysis
- Key statistics, data and management information
- A wide variety of queries, requests and information providing
- Provide cover and support within the outsourcing team
- Visiting and working for clients at their offices
- Payrolls, payroll year-end returns and P11d's
You will be:
- A commercially experienced finance professional
- AAT part qual or qualified or perhaps someone who wants to start the AAT qualification.
- Team orientated with great organisational skills.
- Self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence to clients
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed customer expectations and needs
- Knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Sage or a related product and be able to learn new accounting programs
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Life assurance
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19696