Long established professional services firm seek experienced Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive to join their team in Milton Keynes. An experience marketer, you will be confident in developing and implementing local and national marketing and business development strategies.
The Marketing & Business Development Manager will work closely with Partners and senior stakeholders to develop and execute a range of marketing and business development initiatives to generate new clients and accelerate growth.
The firm deliver services based on an industry sector model and this role will primarily work on business development and marketing to my client's expanding automotive sector client base. You will therefore play a pivotal role as the marketing & business development lead for our client's Motor Sector and Corporate Finance teams. This is anopportunity to showcase your expertise and make a significant impact.
- Prepare, implement and monitor an annual marketing plan
- Agree marketing events (seminars, workshops and social events), their purpose and target audience with Partners
- Organise marketing events including identifying appropriate venue, costs etc
- Produce reports for client pitches and prospect visits
- Establish & implement a business development strategy, structure & processes
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to Partners regarding how to raise profile, awareness and drive market reputation.
- Research into potential target clients and competitors using Corporate Researcher and the internet
- Indentify opportunities and support prospecting, pipeline planning and other business development activities through the management of database information
- Develop client and referrals relationship management initiatives
- Manage and upload content, event information and publications to the website
- Reviewing and updating marketing brochures and materials in consultation with Partners and in line with the brand and corporate image
- Monitor office client gains and losses and produce monthly reports
- Liaise with industry specific and local publications organising and creating content
- Organise advertising, seminars, corporate entertainment, sponsorships, events, mailings
- Attend events and functions as required.
- Previous experience in a marketing & business development role with a strong focus on business development and converting a large pipeline of prospects
- Marketing degree or CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualification preferred
- Professional services and/or automotive sector marketing background preferred
- Proven competence across the full marketing mix is essential
- Excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills essential
- The ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16363