Long established professional services firm seek experienced Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive to join their team in Reading. An experience marketer, you will be confident in developing and implementing local and national marketing and business development strategies.
The firm deliver services based on an industry sector model and this role will primarily work on business development and marketing to my client's expanding technology sector client base.
- Prepare, implement and monitor an annual marketing plan
- Agree marketing events (seminars, workshops and social events), their purpose and target audience with Partners
- Organise marketing events including identifying appropriate venue, costs etc
- Prepare and be involved with proposals and client pitches for Partners
- Identify opportunities, reviewing and updating marketing materials in consultation with Partners
- Identify, review and update SEO opportunities across the company website collaboratively with regional marketing professionals and external agencies
- Manage national social media accounts collaboratively with regional marketing teams
- Utilise tools such as Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools to report back on key metrics.
- Develop joint marketing initiations with existing clients i.e. seminars
- Organise firm-wide corporate events where appropriate
- Attend functions as required
- Monitor feedback from clients through client satisfaction forms, surveys etc
- Supply any sponsored organisations with marketing material/firm logos/funds.
- Previous experience to include both developing and the practical implementation of effective marketing strategies
- Digital marketing experience including SEO and Google Analytics
- Professional services or technology sector marketing background preferred
- Excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills essential
- Graphic design experience, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator beneficial but by no means essential
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualified advantageous
- The ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15345