This leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisers based in Oxford, with a professional and friendly culture, now has a requirement for an Outsourcing Assistant. Reporting to the Outsourcing Manager, the role will be responsible for the maintenance of client's records and preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
A client-focused attitude and the interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients are pre-requisites. You will be a team player with good time management skills.
This post is based primarily in the Oxford office, but will involve visiting clients' premises; therefore a full driving licence will be useful.
- Maintenance of clients books and records using Sage Line 50, QuickBooks and Xero
- Reconciliation of bank, customers and suppliers accounts
- Liaising with clients and their customers and suppliers
- Completion of VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Raising draft invoices for director approval
What we are looking for:
- Full AAT or first tier ACCA qualification
- Experience of working in practice
- Able to use Microsoft products
- Commitment to accounting and personal development, focused on getting a professional education
- Professional approach to work and clients
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexi-time scheme
- Group personal pension scheme
- Contributory BUPA group health care scheme
- Life assurance
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16470