Due to continuing growth and expansion a top tier National firm of chartered accountants is seeking an Outsourcing / Client Accountant to join their team in Leicester. You will be providing accounts preparation services to a multitude of clients.
The Leicester office in particular has grown considerably in recent years and this trend is set to stay. With an increasing client portfolio and with increasing demands from clients an additional Outsourcing / Client Accountant is required to focus on preparing management accounts and statutory accounts for an existing portfolio of clients. Utilising accounting packages such as Sage and Xero, you will also be required travel to client premises primarily across Leicestershire.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for clients
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing annual accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Updating client accounts
- Manual and computerised accounts
- Opportunity for occasional involvement with external audits, if desired
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- AAT qualified preferred or 'qualified by experience'
- Experience gained within an accountancy practice (of any size) preferred but candidates from 'Industry' will also be considered
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts for clients
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels together with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Systems knowledge of Sage, Xero, Ms Excel
- Must be car driver as travel to clients across Leicestershire is required.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent team environment in new offices.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the recruitment of finance and accountancy professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16438