Based in Northampton, the Part Qual Management Accountant supports clients with a wide range of services in preparing regular management accounts, year-end financial statements and supporting audit packs. The clients are diverse and include internationally owned entities operating in the UK to Privately held businesses.
This role would suit an individual who has experience within accountancy practice or sectors such as FMCG, food production or manufacturing.
- Management accounts planning discussions to identify risks and appropriate strategy
- Production of management accounting information for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Responsibility for wider client management and liaison on smaller less complex assignments
- Supervise the work of associates in the team and support them in their development through client work they undertake
- Communicate any issues relating to an engagement with your seniors, including matters which arise during the assignment which were not identified at the planning stage
- Achieve deadlines and understand the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, fee income and client service
You will have:
- A professional part qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA) or equivalent with at least six months post qualification experience
- A genuine interest in managing client relationships
- Competent bookkeeping skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive can do attitude
- The ability to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Study support
- Real opportunity for personal development and progression
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16479