Immediate need for a Part time Accounts Payable Administrator with a Coventry based multi-national manufacturer.
Our client is an innovation-focused global manufacturer that is currently driving a variety of change and transformation projects. They require a Part time Accounts Payable Administrator with prior Purchase Ledger or numerical data entry experience.
Reporting directly to the Head of Accounting, as Part time Accounts Payable Administrator, you will set up and process the running of transactions within the accounts payable function. This will involve data entry into the accounting systems, matching invoices and purchase receipt acknowledgements reconciling supplier statements and processing payment requests.
- Data entry into accounts payable system via the scanning system
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order and receipt acknowledgment
- Automatic payment processing and entry of manual requests for payment
- Research and reconciliation of supplier's statements including review of GRNI (Goods Received Not Invoiced)
- Compliance with internal controls
- Record retention, tracking and reporting for tax and VAT purposes
- Audit support specific to accounts payable.
- Previous invoice processing experience working within an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger finance function
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP etc) is beneficial but not essential
- Effective communicator with confidence in dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally and at all levels
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy in inputting data
- A proactive approach, able to use your own initiative
- Organised, process focused able to multi-task.
What's on offer:
- Competitive pro rata salary dependent upon experience, up to £22,000 full time equivalent
- Part time flexible hours, up to 20 hours per week
- Full benefits
- Free on-site parking in Coventry.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22934 - Part time Accounts Payable Administrator