Do you have Audit experience but are looking for a reduced schedule or working week?
My client, a long standing, growing and successful accountancy firm based in central Milton Keynes, is seeking an experienced auditor on a part time basis. You can work a reduced number of full days or a reduced daily schedule perhaps to fit around family commitments. My client is open for discussion and can tailor the schedule around individual availability and commitments.
As Audit Senior you will be conducting external audits of SME/MSB clients, all easily commutable from Milton Keynes. You will also be involved in the preparation of accounts and basic tax computations for clients. The client sector portfolio is broad and varied and opportunities for further career development and progression will be available.
Previous external audit experience is all you need - you may be qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience. This is a rare opportunity and could suit a parent seeking a return to work or an experienced auditor seeking a better work/life balance but without having to sacrifice your career ambitions.
- Plan, deliver and complete external audits in support of Managers and Partners on client engagements
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Complete basic corporation tax computations and related forms
- Agreed mentoring and review of junior staff and their work
- Provide a professional and thorough service to clients at all times.
- Previous external audit experience gained within an accountancy practice/firm
- Qualified (ACA / ACCA or equivalent), Qualified by experience (QBE) or part qualified all considere
- Previous accounts preparation experience ideal
- Previous experience in staff supervision, mentoring and development
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all business levels.
What's on offer;
- Any level of part time hours will be considered, for example a reduced number of full days or a reduced daily schedule
- Limited travel as clients are predominantly in the Milton Keynes area
- Competitive pro rata salary dependent upon experienc
- Full benefits including subsidised Milton Keynes parking pass
- Career growth and development encouraged - they are looking for the Managers and Partners of the future from within the firm.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19688