Experienced payroller required on a part time basis by leading accountancy firm to provide outsourced payroll services to a portfolio of clients. Flexible on hours and work schedule.
Our client is a regional accountancy firm based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. They seek an experienced part time payroll professional to provide a first-class payroll bureau service to an existing portfolio of clients. As Payroll Administrator you will be primarily responsible for the administration and processing of a number of client payrolls within the team and be able to demonstrate a depth and breadth of payroll knowledge.
- Day to day administration of multiple client payrolls
- Process all types of manual payroll calculations
- Use existing knowledge of PAYE/NIC, SMP, SPP, SAP and SSP when running client payrolls
- Providing administration for various pension payrolls
- Demonstrate an understanding of auto-enrolment administration
- Develop and keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with enquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Assist with billing, including preparation and submission of invoices to clients
- Scanning payroll information and other general administrative duties.
- Previous payroll experience either working in an accountancy practice or for an outsourced payroll bureau is beneficial - the successful candidate must be comfortable handling multiple payrolls
- Good working knowledge of payroll processing procedures and legislation
- Ability to communicate with both clients and HMRC
- Experience with Sage Payroll is highly advantageous
- IT Literate (Word, Outlook and, especially, Excel)
- An enthusiastic approach with Initiative and good attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Part time role circa 25 hours per week
- Client is flexible regarding days and hours worked
- Could suit a 'work-returner' wanting to work shortened days to fit in around family commitments?
- Similarly, a schedule based on a reduced number of full days will also be considered.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley at Addington Ball to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the recruitment of finance and accountancy professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16488