Ambitious and rapidly growing regional accountancy firm, once described as 'one to watch' by the industry press, seek a high-profile accountant to spearhead their Leicester expansion.
My client is a clear leader amongst other accountancy firms of a similar size with a plethora of high calibre individuals within the business. As they continue to grow both their client base and practice, they seek an ambitious senior level individual to spearhead the expansion of their operations within the Leicestershire market. In addition to the organic growth of the current operation, their strategy for expansion and future aspirations also include additional locations within the region.
With the support of the existing Partners, this senior level appointment will be heavily involved in the day-to-day running a team of existing individuals, management of an existing audit & accounts portfolio of clients and business development and the promotion of the firm within the Leicester / Leicestershire market.
This is an exciting role and a significant opportunity for the right person. This role could suit an existing Partner (at a practice of any size) or a Director / Senior Manager wishing to take the next step in their career in a role with more autonomy, strategic involvement and a clear path for career progression.
- Providing audit and accounting services to a portfolio of clients
- General business development and networking activities to grow and promote the firm
- Day-to-day running of a team / office
- Staff management, mentoring and development.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Previous recent experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all business levels
- An ambitious and driven individual in line with the existing culture of the firm
- A high degree of technical excellence
- A relaxed client-facing approach and strong commercial acumen in abundance.
- Will consider an existing Partner or Partner Designate currently at a Director or Senior Manager level within a practice of any size.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon level and experience
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- An opportunity to join and contribute to an established and thriving business whilst further developing your own experience and career.
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to confidentially discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16402.