Senior finance professional required by growing professional services organisation in the West Midlands.
My client is a leading UK professional services firm that is also part of a wider global offering. This expanding Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) seeks a high calibre senior finance professional as their Partnership Accountant.
Reporting to the National Finance Director, the main purpose of this Senior Manager level opportunity is to provide professional, reliable, supportive, proactive and trusted finance advice and information to the Finance Director and the Partnership. This will include;
- Ensuring that effective systems are developed and maintained in order to provide budgets, management information, cash flow forecasts and accounts
- Preparing partner current account, tax and capital information
- Ensuring that management information deadlines are consistently met
- Working with the firm's tax specialists to produce the LLP's tax computation and supporting schedules.
Taxation & Distributions;
- Preparation of the firm's distribution accounts and profit payments to partners
- Drafting the firm's income tax accounts and capital allowances
- Preparing the partners' draft tax computations and HMRC payments
- Working with the corporate tax team, calculation and payment of corporation tax for the LLP's subsidiaries
- Preparation and payment of the firm's VAT and deal with HMRC regarding any enquiries.
Management Accounting Information;
- Preparation of consolidated management reports on a timely monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provide timely high-level financial analysis, reports and benchmarking
- Scrutinise actual results performance against budgets and forecasts including challenging the results and advising the Executive on the implications of variances together with appropriate analysis and commentary on the results
- Consider on-going improvements for financial reporting, management information and financial systems
- Maintain oversight of budgetary control of overheads and national costs
- Manage and monitor the firm's daily cash position
- Produce a rolling cash flow on a monthly basis advising the Finance Director of the implications of major variances from forecast and propose possible corrective action if required
- Manage the internet bank payment processing facility.
- Manage the production of the firm's annual budget including the group consolidated budget
- Continual review of the budget process and make recommendations to improve the process.
- Professional accountancy trained/graduate, ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience working in or with extensive knowledge of Professional Service firms
- Energetic, credible and hands on with a can-do attitude this person will be responsible for detailed reporting, analysis and commercial insight at a senior level
- Strong, robust personality who can ensure that internal controls are in place and adhered to
- Solid and up to date knowledge of IT systems and process management.
What's on offer;
- Very competitive base salary up to £70,000
- Flexible working day with flexibility over start and end times around core hours
- Flexible benefits including buying/selling holiday, medical cover, dental cover, discounted gym membership
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Life cover
- Friendly and inclusive culture centred around core values together with the opportunity to work alongside other experienced finance professionals.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20756