An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within one of Liverpool's leading and fastest growing accountancy firms. My client is a top tier accountancy practice and they are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team in the delivery of a first-class payroll bureau service.
As Payroll Administrator you will be primarily responsible for the administration and processing of a number of client payrolls within the team and be able to demonstrate a depth and breadth of payroll knowledge.
- The day to day administration of multiple client payrolls;
- Process all types of manual payroll calculations;
- Use existing knowledge of PAYE/NIC, SMP, SPP, SAP and SSP when running client payrolls
- Providing administration for various pension payrolls
- Demonstrate an understanding of auto-enrolment administration
- Develop and keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with enquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
What we are looking for:
- Good IT skills, experience of MS Excel and payroll software
- Previous payroll experience, ideally within a professional services or Bureau environment
- Ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with clients and staff
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare and life assurance
- Study support
- A highly supportive and collaborative culture
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17580