My client is one of the larger regional firms in the West Midlands. They seek an experienced Payroll Administrator to take responsibility for a portfolio of clients in the provision of payroll services in accordance to the particular requirements of each client. From their offices in Coventry you will be administering multiple client payrolls.
- The day to day administration of multiple client payrolls;
- Process all types of manual payroll calculations;
- Use existing knowledge of PAYE/NIC, SMP, SPP, SAP and SSP when running client payrolls
- Providing administration for various pension payrolls
- Demonstrate an understanding of auto-enrolment administration
- Develop and keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with enquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
Who we're looking for:
- Good IT skills, intermediate level of Excel is essential;
- Previous payroll experience, ideally within a professional services Bureau environment
- Ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Confidence in using payroll software
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with clients and staff
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexitime is available
- Further flexible benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/15449.