Growing national accountancy practice seek experienced Payroll Administrator to join their Leicester team.
My client is a successful and established accountancy firm. They seek an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their Leicester office. You will be responsible for administering all stages of payroll processing for a portfolio of outsourced payrolls. You will work with a wide variety of clients - there are approximately 80 in the portfolio. Previous payroll experience gained within an accountancy practice or payroll bureau is therefore preferred but is by no means essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be surrounded by other accounting professionals and to work within a successful, upbeat and growing team. You will be the office expert on all things payroll and will have regular contact with your clients.
- Administration of all stages of payroll processing for a portfolio of outsourced payrolls
- Preparation of letters, payroll reports and payslips for submission to clients and online submissions to HMRC and pension companies
- Dealing with matters relating to Workplace pensions for clients
- Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs when dealing with payroll related queries
- General administrative duties.
- Good working knowledge of payroll processing procedures and legislation
- Previous payroll experience gained within an accountancy practice or payroll bureau environment preferred
- Ability to make manual calculations as and when required
- IT literate and experienced with SAGE Payroll software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with both clients and HMRC
- Use of own initiative to follow processes through
- Positive, enthusiastic and willing approach.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £25,000 dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover.
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17522