The Payroll team of this professional services business in Northampton has responsibility for the monthly payroll process, ensuring all people are paid accurately and on time. The Payroll Executive will provide a high quality client service to 4500 employees across the business, providing detailed query responses and managing the expectations of the business on bulk payments and other ongoing projects.
Support is required to pick up the day-to-day payroll while the business embarks on a payroll platform change. The work within the team contributes to the bigger picture and you will enjoy influencing the success of the business.
- Manage your own workload and assist with that of the team ensuring they meet the set KPI's and the monthly timetable is delivered
- Train and provide support to all members of the team
- Assist with planning the day-to-day workload of the team at busy periods
- Assist with managing the day-to-day payroll reviewing escalated and complex queries and assist with the completion of cases, ensuring the work produced is to a high standard and meets the needs of our clients
- Provide relevant reports to clients
- Prepare the monthly payroll reconciliation for review by the Director
- Investigating anomalies and supporting with the audit of the payroll before approval
Who we're looking for:
- Knowledge of up to date legislation and regulations surrounding payments
- Strong technical skills and experience of providing clients and stakeholders with quality services
- Strong Excel skills as well as being commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- 24 days holiday
- Additional flexible benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19677