This national professional services firm is now looking to appoint a Payroll Executive to join their internal payroll team based in Northampton. Hybrid working from home, CIPP study support and full benefits all on offer.
The Payroll Executive is crucial to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time each month, delivering the monthly submissions across the firm and seeking out operational efficiencies in the processes and procedures. Reporting into the Leadership team, this opportunity also supports the development of the junior members and is the first point of contact for their escalations, advising and developing their technical knowledge and application.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous end to end payroll processing knowledge, be adaptable in complex and challenging work as well as deliver a first-class service to the business employees on any queries.
We would love to speak with payroll professionals that are up to date with statutory requirements, possess a curious mind and be adept at investigating and understanding processes and policies along with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Prepare, calculate and make payment of monthly submissions across the firm
- Maintain information by collecting, calculating and entering data and updating records
- Reviewing and supporting junior colleagues in their submissions, supporting their development and assisting on any queries
- Investigating and understanding processes and policies, striving for continuous improvement
- Remain constantly up to date with statutory requirements and HMRC requirements
- Assist the leadership team in delivering project work to deadlines.
What we are looking for:
- AAT or CIPP studier or qualified, although candidates deemed qualified by experience (QBE) will be considered
- Knowledge of IT systems
- In depth payroll knowledge including statutory rates, year-end procedures & HMRC requirements
- Professional, strong and confident communication skills (both verbal and written).
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £35,000
- Hybrid working
- Study Support for CIPP membership
- Full benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221011 - Payroll Executive