We would love to hear from driven, ambitious, talented Payroll Managers with strong personal competencies who know how to work closely with clients to achieve great results. In return, there is an opportunity to work with a great team of people in a fantastic working environment and meet lots of different clients of all sorts of sizes, shapes and sectors.
The role will be based out their offices in Solihull.
Hopefully you'll be an experienced Payroll Manager, ideally CIPP qualified or part qualified, and used to working in a fast paced payroll department.
Every member of our team is genuinely interested in helping our clients to succeed - whether it's by saving them time, money, offering the best advice, helping to maximise profitability or encouraging them to try new ways of doing things…
- Overseeing of the day to day general payroll administration for a variety of client payrolls
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time
- Managing and processing payrolls end to end
- Using Sage 50 cloud
- Ensuring processes and systems in place consistently meet requirements and to be involved in recommending improvements to streamline and continually improve these
- Managing the team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department
- Providing support, assistance and training for the team
- Carrying out team appraisals
- Liaising directly with Directors and Managers on client payrolls
- Liaising with clients to resolve payroll queries
- Ensuring compliance with pension auto-enrolment schemes
- Reporting RTI to HMRC ensuring deadlines are adhered too
- Processing tax year end
- Calculating necessary deductions including PAYE, student loans, salary sacrifices, pensions and Attachment of Earnings orders
What we are looking for:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong maths and numeracy skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Either bureau or accountancy practice payroll experience.
- Experience in dealing with a mix of weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls
- A good software and technical payroll knowledge
- Experience in managing a small team
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and holidays
- Fantastic working environment
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen meals
- Subsidised fitness studio membership
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21832