Growing accountancy firm in Stratford-upon-Avon seek a Payroll Senior for their predominately Warwickshire / West Midlands based clients. Hybrid working from home, parking and further career progression all on offer.
This Midlands based accountancy practice seeks a Payroll Senior to take ownership of the processes and procedures for a multitude of Midlands based clients across varying industries. Reporting to the Practice Manager, this role is crucial to ensure that client's documentation is administered accurately, HMRC requests are submitted on time as well as liaising directly with clients and dealing with any PAYE queries.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous end to end processing knowledge, including statutory rates, year-end procedures and pensions as well as be adaptable in complex and challenging work.
We are keen to hear from candidates that are technically strong, preferably from working within an Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau, although candidates from within industry that possess great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines will also be considered.
- Processing of payroll data received from clients, monthly and some weekly
- Handling HMRC requests and DEA reductions
- Additional payroll related calculations (JRS, holiday pay, redundancy, CIS, SSP, SMP, SPP etc.)
- Process RTI submissions
- Year-end reporting, including the issuing of P60's
- Set up / close down PAYE scheme registrations
- Reviewing and supporting colleagues in their submissions for clients
- Processing and uploading auto-enrolment pension contributions, including any leavers and joiners
- Issuing of auto-enrolment communications generated by software
- Setting up of new pension schemes when needed
- Provide ad-hoc support to other teams as required.
What we are looking for:
- In depth Payroll knowledge including statutory rates & year-end procedures
- Previous practical knowledge of systems such as Sage are beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels and suitable for a client facing position
- The capability to use your initiative, self-manage, multi-task, organise workload, work quickly and accurately to meet regular deadlines.
What's on offer:
- CIPP support and membership
- Flexible hybrid working including working from home
- Supportive working environment, family focussed and with future career progression
- Free car parking, fantastic office location in central Stratford-upon-Avon.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221007 - Payroll Senior