Highly successful and growing West Midlands regional accountancy practice seek experienced personal tax professional.
My client is a highly successful and growing West Midlands regional accountancy practice. They seek an experienced personal tax professional to join their tax team as a Tax Assistant / Tax Accountant. You will be responsible for completing Self-Assessment Tax Returns, maintaining a client portfolio and will get the opportunity to work with Directors on their clients.
The role will cover office locations in Coventry and Solihull with the successful individual ideally being able to split their time fairly evenly between both locations, although you will be able to choose which office you spend the majority of your time.
The firm has a unique range of service lines and there is vast potential to grow the tax offering within the existing client base and beyond.
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and P11D forms for an existing portfolio of clients
- Review and update PAYE coding notices with HMRC
- Maintaining a client portfolio and liaising directly with Directors - OMBs, HNWs etc
- Advising clients accordingly on arising queries
- Working alongside firm Directors on their clients
- Completion of miscellaneous HMRC forms when required.
- Preferably 3+ years relevant tax experience gained within an accountancy practice
- Qualified or studying towards a relevant accounting or tax qualification - ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA
- Candidates with extensive personal tax experience who are 'qualified by experience' will also be considered
- Up-to-date knowledge of personal tax rules and able to keep up to date with tax legislation
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, efficient and hard working with excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and ideally IRIS.
What's on Offer;
- Competitive salary plus study support if required
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with the option to 'purchase' a further 10 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package including BUPA, Childcare Vouchers, Car Salary Exchange, Life Assurance.
Apply today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16424