This well recognised, top tier accountancy firm, has a requirement for a Personal Tax Compliance Associate to join their centre of excellence for personal tax compliance in Northampton.
The Personal Tax Compliance Associate must demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to undertake the preparation and finalisation of tax returns, use and understand legislation appropriately and manage their own client portfolio.
It is appreciated that Associates are all at different stages in their careers, so training and support, for varying levels of experience, is available to all individuals.
- Proactive management and ownership of own client portfolio
- Taking responsibility for driving tax return process
- Prepare high quality tax returns for portfolio of clients
- Produce organised and well-structured client files
- Produce clear and concise correspondence to the client
What we are looking for:
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Communicate with managers, clients or relationship managers in a timely manner
- Effective time management
- Desire to build on a basic level knowledge of tax
- Demonstrate ability to learn and develop, taking on feedback provided
- Proactive in supporting other members of the team
- Act as buddy to new starters
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Big benefits package
- Study support
- Real opportunity for progression and personal development
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/1972