The Personal Tax Compliance Technician is pivotal in the smooth running of the Personal Tax Compliance Unit within this top tier chartered practice. The Personal Tax Compliance Technician will undertake the initial accurate preparation of tax returns and provide support in all aspects of administration that enable tax returns to be completed in line with tax legislation. This role would suit an individual with relevant exposure to tax, whether it’s from a generalist accounting environment or a specialised tax environment. You could be AAT qualified or ATT part or fully qualified.
- Manages a client portfolio and builds good rapport with the client to gain a clear understanding of client expectations so that high levels of client service can be achieved
- Prepares and finalises accurate and timely tax return work ready for review
- Liaises with other service streams and take responsibility for collation of personal tax information when the client is a multi-discipline service client
- Produces client reports for Manager review.
- Degree educated, AAT qualified or ATT part or fully qualified
- Experience in a processing roles in either a tax function of accountancy firm or bank
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within top tier accountancy firm
- Great opportunity for personal development
- Study support for ATT qualification
- 24 days holiday
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15273